Monday, October 18, 2010

Version 2.0

Luckyclouds v.2.0

Officially released today, Monday October 18th to no local fanfare.

I decided that I wanted to post some of my poems. I figured a simple way to do this: just use a blog I already have set up. I cleared out all the old entries this morning. It was quite satisfying. (For anyone who's interested those ramblings are now saved in a secure location).
Someone once warned me about posting my poems online...something about copyrights.
I don't know all the copyright shiznit. I'll put it on my to-do list to read about. So if I submit and/or any of these get chosen for publication in some prestigious journal, then I shall have to take them down or reprint them with permission from the author. Good thing I know the author.

Speaking of being an author, that's the coolest thing about blogs, right? We're all authors now. So write in. I'd love to hear from you. Or point me in the direction of your poetry, blog, fiction, nonfiction, music, sketches, loveliness.

No comments: